1. LVDT probe selection provided with results of various combinations (Min-1 and Max-8 results).
2. Tri-colour 7 segment display in combination with LCD display (20 * 4). (4 display in tri-colour 7 segment, and balance 4 result can be displayed in LCD display)
3. 10 different user programmable fixture programs.
4. Formula settings for each result for various job profiles.
5. Flexibility of selecting Mastering methods (single or double).
6. Auto sense facility provided to increase productivity with jobs count setting for master calibration frequency.
7. Least count (0.1, 0.5, 1 & 10 micron).
8. Measuring unit selections (mm/inch).
9. Various modes of measurement like Current, Maximum, Minimum, Differential(TIR), and Average provided
10. Groups can be created (max 4 no) for calibration with same mastering methods and different LVDT probe combinations.
11. RS-232 communication with parameter (Baud rate & Parity) settings.